Our attention span is now limited to eight seconds. We live at a speed when we don’t like something, we can just swipe left. Is it possible to work efficiently despite all of this? Yes! Let’s listen to the advice of visionary leaders including Elon Musk and Warren Buffet. Focusing by staying in the moment helps us to work more happily and more efficiently. Through depth and focusing oriented practices such as yoga and meditation, awareness becomes more prominent at your organization while your workers are able to work with clearer minds. In addition to our focus, our expert consultants help your employees focus on their strong characteristics, supporting their personal development in order to be happier and more productive. Under the rubric of personal development, we take a journey with your employees, working on issues including budgets, time management and dealing with stress.
- On-Site/By-Phone Access to Experts
- Once a week #youneedtospeakup
- On-Site consultancy services; psychologists, therapist and/or coaching
- By-Phone Consultancy Services
- Happiness at the office: Measurement Services
- Mindfulness: Measurement services
- Mindfulness room setup
- Anti-stress foods: Happiness in the kitchen!
- Speaking in public or not speaking in public
- Psychodrama: Some situations
- Sessions for setting goals through tiny habits
- Yoga at work
- 10-minute yoga workshop: Quick differences
- Journey to the roots of staying in the moment through breathing
- TA meditation
- Reiki: A conversation on energy
- Laughter yoga
- Experience of silence: Face to face with reality
- 1, 2, 3: Change with new habits!
- High-performance workshop
- Meeting with the dark: An experience of awareness
- How can I use my time more efficiently?
- Finance 101
- Are you not able to give up your credit card?
- Who is afraid of the scary wolf? The anatomy of stress
- Management secrets of billionaires
- 12 habits before breakfast that will change your life
- Clean mind regular sleep
- Me when I lose my balance
- It’s me time
- Now: The power of staying in the moment
Competitions that will help get your team moving and will also change behavior to take those first steps. Fun rewards and unique content that will be the talk of the office.
- Meditation challenge: Moving the world in 10 days
- Mindfulness challenge
- Notes on awareness
- Awareness for those who can see: I’m creating a change with books
- Time 101
- Treasure Hunt
It is not only enough to have experts do check-ins, organize seminars, workshops, and competitions to instigate change. With a better communication strategy, be more aware of employee projects. It is possible to take advantage of these opportunities. Easy-to-access, enjoyable pills of information and content is available here!
- 500+ Content on the Platform
- Aware eating
- Methods for being aware of dealing with change
- Methods of waking up your body
- Stepping outside of your comfort zone: A road map
- 10 books on awareness
- Awareness: The shortcut to innovation
When the intensity of the content and the projects are too much for your employees, we make up for the difference by placing surprise gifts on their desks. In compliance with the content of the month and the project, these gifts definitely have the wow factor.
- NOW watch
- Small buddha sculpture
- Small bell
- Yoga DVD
- Meditation DVD
- Invitation for paid meditation apps
- Here and now plant
- Meditation candle
- Framed memorable quotations
- Staying in the moment coloring book
- What I’m thankful for diary
- Yoga bag