What we think, how we work, how good we feel are determined by what we eat. But how do we determine what we eat? As Actifit, we do not adapt a prescribed diet or a pre-set approach; we create customized nutritional plans for the company and for the individual. We believe not in miraculous eating, but in balanced and healthy nutrition. For us, eating is supported by good habits and it is an order of things that everyone can enjoy without being restrained to diets. Site-specific, in-office solutions, by-phone nutritionist services, healthy eating seminars help create nutritional solutions for your employees. We inspire individuals to be happier through the new habits they develop.
- Office Diet Programs
- By-phone Nutritionist Service
- Site Study: Dining Hall
- Site Study: Close-by Restaurants and Menus
- What is this vegetable juice thing?
- Who took my celery? Techniques for healthy cooking
- I bought it, I sold it: Chasing fresh fruits and vegetables at the grocer
- Well-behaved escapades: Mind-blowing sugarless, flourless, fat-free dessert options
- 19 drinks that are not coffee: Change your habits
- Surprising mixtures: From the herbalist to your table
- Have you pushed your carb limits today? Here are some low-carb snacks
- Techniques and mixes for tea-making: Miraculous Mixes from China Right to Your Table
- Love under 200-calories
- Avocado recipes
- Ways of losing weight after 40
- Nutrition during and after pregnancy 101
- 12 meals and their recipes for right before that big presentation
- All the things you believed were right, ranging from the Best FastFood to Calorie-Burning Food
- SlowFood: The Rising Trend
- Nutrition in the Office: A journey between getting enough energy and too many calories
- Workout nutrition 101: What does a body that just began working out want?
- With stress comes chocolate. What is emotional eating and how do we live with it?
- Winter is coming: The new hungers of the changing seasons
Competitions that will help get your team moving and will also change behavior to take those first steps. Fun rewards and unique content that will be the talk of the office.
- 500+ content on the platform
- You will finish those vegetables! The harmony of five colors
- The moment I said no
- If I were a fish in the water bottle
- Moments of legendary love
- Our Chef! Take over the kitchen
- Our big family: Turkish-style potluck
- Amnesty for what you have not eaten
It is not only enough to have experts do check-ins, organize seminars, workshops, and competitions to instigate change. With a better communication strategy, be more aware of employee projects. It is possible to take advantage of these opportunities. Easy-to-access, enjoyable pills of information and content available here!
- Questions you need to ask yourself before starting a diet
- Is it possible to lose weight and fat in specific parts of the body?
- Sinister sugared foods that appear to be diet
- Foods that are good for your heart
- Detox or donttox? The history of cleansing and the explanation
- Gluten-free food craze - Opinions on going gluten-free and gluten-free diets
- Balanced diet menu items from these 10 places that you often order in from
When the intensity of the content and the projects are too much for your employees, we make up for the difference by placing surprise gifts on their desks. In compliance with the content of the month and the project, these gifts definitely have the wow factor.
- Cinnamon snacks
- Prewashed fruits and vegetables
- Dining hall trays